From time immemorial, various tips, creams and lotions have been used to make youthful skin even in old age glowing and beautiful, which are temporarily beneficial, but if the daily diet contains ingredients that strengthen the skin, then The skin stays fresh add fresh for a long time. The effects of aging also appear much later.
There are a number of factors that are currently affecting the skin. Such as pollution, use of chemicals in food and drink, stress and depression, etc. Therefore, it is essential to use a balanced diet with full protection of the skin. Increases are possible, as follows.
* Vitamin A: is an antioxidant, the use of which slows down the aging process, retains skin moisture, while also reducing the chances of skin cancer. This vitamin is found in colorful vegetables and fruits such as capsicum, carrot, sugar, mango, meat, liver and tuna. Creams and lotions that contain this vitamin can help reduce the appearance of bumps on the skin and reduce the appearance of bumps on the skin. Vitamin A actually produces elastin and collagen, one of the functions of which is to whiten the skin.
* Vitamin B3: It is called Niacinamide in medical terms. It also has antioxidant properties. The use of this vitamin does not open the pores of the skin and enhances memory. In addition, it reduces inflammation in arthritis. And also protects against stroke. This vitamin is found in chicken breast, liver, tuna, mushrooms, peanuts, sunflower seeds, peas and pears.
Vitamin B5: It is called Pantothenic Acid, which is used to retain skin moisture. The source of this vitamin is mushrooms, red meat, chicken breast meat, eggs and turkey (a large chicken, which is found in America). It has an elephant’s trunk on its beak, it is called Elephant Bird.
* Vitamin C: Nutritional powerhouse, which balances the amount of collagen in the body, protects against oxidation, cancer and facial blemishes, while also boosting the immune system. Vitamin C is found in abundance in strawberries, oranges, cane, malt, lemons, capsicum, cabbage, cauliflower and green leafy vegetables.
* Vitamin E: Ultraviolet radiation absorption properties. If used in combination with the vitamin, it slows down the aging process, while it is also an excellent moisturizer. Is found.
* Vitamin K: Keeps blood vessels healthy and eliminates dark circles under the eyes. It is found in abundance in spinach, green leafy vegetables and kiwi fruit.
* Omega 3 fatty acids: It is also called Docosahexaenoic acid. It is an antioxidant. It is found more in fish oil. Its use prevents blemishes and reduces the harmful effects of ultraviolet rays.
* Sohanjana: Its leaves are full of nutrients. Sohanjana is rich in Vitamin A, C, Vitamin E, Calcium, Steel, Potassium and Protein, hence it is also called “Super Food”.
* Green Tea / Green Tea: It contains polyphenols, which help to reduce the harmful effects of sun exposure on the skin, while reducing the severity of acne. In some people, nail pimples disappear as if they have never appeared. People who consume green tea, their skin becomes soft and supple and elastic.
In addition, modern research has shown that turmeric has about 800 benefits. For example, the use of turmeric in food provides protection against cancer, so the incidence of jaundice is also reduced. Turmeric is a mixture of many ingredients, one of which is curcumin, which is added to anti-depressants. Turmeric is also an antioxidant. Accelerates memory, as well as reduces the risk of joint pain and liver disease.